Online communication & brand controller for international hotel group
Excellence Group is a Spanish company that operates five star Luxury Hotels & Resorts in Mexico and the Caribbean. For its marketing & communication team, which is partly located in Amsterdam, Excellence is looking for an online communication & brand controller.
The communication & brand controller will be part of the international marketing team and responsible for controlling, managing and shaping the companies brand reputation. He or she will have experience with the communication process and skills to manage online brand identity and is Familiar with reputation management tools and strategies such as TripAdvisor, Holiday check, Facebook reviews, Google Hotel Reviews, etc. The position is suitable for young and starting marketing and communication online professionals.
Role and responsibilities
- Manage day-to-day activity on online reputation sites related to customer feedback.
- Monitor and respond to online reviews and engagement as a multi-brand advocate.
- Facilitate and monitor online product, company and hotel reviews and endorsements.
- Monitor tools, applications, channels related the hotels' reputation.
- Provide reports and other information to corporate leadership.
- Construct creative replies to clients’ reviews and opinions about the resorts.
- Identify and provide insight for trends, product questions, opportunities, and escalation issues to appropriate teams.
- Look for new, innovative ways to improve clients’ online brand perception.
- An education in online marketing and communication.
- Experience managing or shaping a company’s brand reputation.
- Excellent written and communication skills (i.e. grammar, formatting).
- Familiar with reputation management tools and strategies such as TripAdvisor, Holiday check, Facebook reviews, Google Hotel Reviews, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as cross functionally with a remote team to execute tasks, projects, and achieve desired results.
- Must be organized, detail-oriented and possess strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Used to handle proper tone and ability to convey information according to brands' standards.
- Strategic approach to answering online reviews.
- Understanding of the company’s culture and operations is a plus.
- Must be completely fluent in English.
This attractive position offers opportunities for further professional development in an international environment. A competitive salary is available for the job. Interested candidates can mail their resume and motivation to p.baeten@activagroep